AIR CHARTER SERVICE PROVIDES HELICOPTER CHARTERS
FLEXIBILITY OF POINT-TO-POINT TRAVEL
Helicopter charters offer a level of flexibility not commonly found with fixed wing aircraft.
The advantages of flying point to point are often invaluable and cabins frequently contain club seating offering exceptional comfort.
The versatility of helicopters means that they can be used for business purposes or for transfers from airports to ski resorts, events or sports stadiums.
BENEFITS OF HELICOPTER CHARTERS
Intelligently designed and highly adaptable to address a range of individual requirements, their capabilities allow access to remote areas and city centres, with the ability to land at helipads, hotels and even private properties, where space allows, making them one of the most flexible and suitable aircraft types for travel to remote, crowded or otherwise difficult to reach destinations.
Helicopters also fit naturally into other market segments, including medical evacuations and aerial photography operations.
Need a helicopter charter? Call us on +7 495 775 42 70 or
WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS?
- Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
- Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
LATEST EMPTY LEGS OFFERS
When Air Charter Service has a one-way charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base, or on to another global location.
These are known as 'Empty Legs', and they are available at savings of up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7