During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organisations, car manufacturers, governments and military organisations.
In a brand new role to ACS, you will be working in conjunction with brokers globally to identify potential leads through various online tools.
- Develop knowledge on aircraft chartering for all three divisions.
- Create methods and processes to log and record enquiries from brokers.
- Through online tools such as LinkedIn Sales navigator and wealth X identify relevant people in organisations who may charter and pass these back to the relevant brokers.
- Researching new suppliers, venues and stand builders on a project basis and keeping the supplier handbook up to date with feedback from each project worked on.
- Define information to be measured and recording methods in collaboration with the Group Commercial Director.
- Develop good knowledge of our business and the profiles and job titles of customers who charter with ACS across the 3 divisions
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Must have working knowledge of LinkedIn
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Fluency in English is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Strong team-player
- A high sense of urgency
- A hard-working team player
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of personal and professional benefits.
Some of our great benefits include:
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Onsite gym, available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties