Founded in the basement of our Chairman’s family home in 1990, the company has now grown to a worldwide network of 21 offices spanning all six major continents, with annual revenues of close to half a billion pounds. Our varied customer base includes a wide variety of international clients including multi-national corporations, celebrities, sports teams, royalty and governments. Our international OBC team now provide more than 2,000 international logistics solutions and are still expanding their operations on a daily basis.
- Inputting customer data and jobs into the booking system.
- Purchase ledger – General office / Cost of Sales.
- Making and posting international / domestic payments / receipts.
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts.
- Credit control for the OBC customers.
- Weekly / Monthly Debtors Report in coordination with ACS LON and OBC Team
- Liaising between the OBC sales team and the accounts department.
- Credit Card and petty cash reconciliations.
- Assisting with office administration – keep holiday and sickness records.
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Ambitious, proactive, responsive, driven, and self-motivated.
- Confident in developing relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent English language communication skills, additional languages are beneficial
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive working under pressure and a high sense of urgency.
- An inquisitive nature with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Access to "ACS Members Club" a comprehensive range of benefits available to ACS employees
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Opportunity for global travel
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support processes
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
КАК ПОДАТЬ ЗАЯВКУ
Please email your CV with the subject header ‘FRA-FIN’ to: email@example.com