EXECUTIVE TRAINEE BROKER
Air Charter Service provides aircraft solutions for a large and varied client base. We handle approximately 12,500 charters each year for customers requiring private jets, large commercial airliners and cargo aircraft.
Founded in 1990, we have become a truly global company with 20 offices in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, North & South America and the Asia-Pacific regions.
Whether we are providing VIP travel for one person, a whole team or transporting heavy freight, we promise first-class personal service.
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Creating brand awareness and generating leads
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of aircraft we use, their range, capacity and crewing
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing private jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
You will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal Russian and English is essential
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits:
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- 31 days’ holiday per year
- Additional paid leave options for Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships.
- Private healthcare and pension
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring, which includes approximately three weeks in our London head quarters
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as team nights out and seasonal parties
КАК ПОДАТЬ ЗАЯВКУ
Please email your CV with the subject header “MOW EXCJ” to: firstname.lastname@example.org