COMMERCIAL JET TRAINEE BROKER
During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organizations, car manufacturers, governments and military organizations.
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Creating brand awareness and generating leads
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of aircraft we use, their range, capacity and crewing
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing group charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- Adhoc flight repping when required
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
You will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring program. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiations skills
- Fluency in the local language is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working player
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits:
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- Excellent base salary and benefits package.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house, and weddings.
- Medical package
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events.