CARGO TRAINEE BROKER
During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organisations, car manufacturers, governments and military organisations.
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Creating brand awareness and generating leads
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of the aircraft we use for transporting cargo, their range, payload, flight plans, flight times, fuel, handling, availability etc.
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
You will be trained under the direction of a Senior Sales Executive during our bespoke mentoring programme. This training will ensure that you have all the support required to build your knowledge, as well as your own portfolio of clients in order to become successful in aviation chartering!
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Must have the right to work in Hong Kong
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits:
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- 20 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Additional paid leave options for seasonal holidays, moving house, weddings and civil partnerships.
- Private healthcare and pension
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring including approximately 5 weeks at our London Headquarters
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as seasonal parties and team nights out