During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organisations, car manufacturers, governments and military organisations.
A brand new role to ACS, the Aftersales Manager, will be gathering information from customers after their charter is completed in order to identify, report and resolve problem areas, improve a client’s experience with ACS and retain the client for repeat and long-term business.
- Develop knowledge on aircraft chartering for all three divisions.
- Understand the ACS charter processes and the service standards offered.
- Create methods and processes to maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding the service quality received from ACS.
- Identify information to be collected from customers.
- Define information to be measured and recording methods in collaboration with the Group Commercial Director and the CEO.
- Agree the network of people who will receive reports.
- Develop good knowledge of competitors’ products and services.
- Create a process for escalating customer problems and resolving them.
- Assist in resolving customer problems or complaints.
- Define other communication requirements including the ACS Brokers whose customers you have contacted.
- After establishing the Aftersales function in the Head Office, recruit and manage an Aftersales person in the New York office.
ЧТО МЫ ИЩЕМ
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential, a second language is an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits:
- Very generous base salary + bonus
- On site gym, available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties